Steve put this up on the nerdlog earlier today:
Okay, we?re going to try something new for episode #6 of the podcast. We have set up a Skype line for you guys to ?call? and leave us a voice message that we?ll use for our whore-daddy segment.
The topic is ?What type of fanboy do you hate the most??.
Now obviously, most of us equate fanboism with video games, but it?s not limited to that. Comics, Movies, TV Shows, Wrestling are all fair game. Please limit your message to roughly 30 seconds and try to keep the cursing to a minimum (otherwise Joe has to waste time bleeping you, Shamoozal is for the children). During the recording session this upcoming weekend we will listen to the best messages, play them as part of the show and pick the best one. The winner will receive a free Shamoozal T-Shirt of their picking from the Shamoozal store.
SRP#6 is being recorded this upcoming Saturday (March 10th) so we need to have all submissions in no later than Friday, March 9th. That gives you just 5 days to get going, here?s what you need to do:
1. Download and install the Free Skype client: http://www.skype.com/download/
2. After you install, create a new Skype Name (also free).
3. Once you?re logged in, Click ?Add? in the Contacts tab and type in Shamoozal.
4. You?ll need a mic setup on your PC to do this, any mic will do.
5. Select Shamoozal in your Contact list and click the green call button, you?ll get the standard Skype ?Leave a Message? recording.
6. Fire away with your whore daddy.
The winner will be announced during the podcast, so you?ll have to listen the following week to find out who won.
We want to do more of this type of stuff in future podcasts, with more enticing prizes and more inflammatory topics. So hopefully we?ll get some good feedback this time around. Don?t hesitate, Friday is just a few days away!