Shamoozal.com - Smorgas Board

Official Forum of Shamoozal.com
It is currently October, 24, 2014 - 11:29pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 881 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 36  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dexter
PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 9:48am 
Shamoozal Warrior

Dante369 wrote:

edit: fun fact, I made this thread.

This show gets more ridiculous at every turn. I am pretty much done with it.

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 10:15am 
THE GENERAL

The therapist put it in her head and then she had a dream about it.
Thats about it. She is not going to bang her brother... whether they're related or not.

Now, I can't speak for the season finale next week. But in this past Sunday's episode she was not wanting to bang her brother.

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 10:24am 
The Bearer of Truths

Johnny Manf wrote:
The therapist put it in her head and then she had a dream about it.
Thats about it. She is not going to bang her brother... whether they're related or not.

Now, I can't speak for the season finale next week. But in this past Sunday's episode she was not wanting to bang her brother.

She so wants it. Let it happen, manf. Let it happen. Let the one man human centipede that writes this show show his true form.

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 10:29am 
THE GENERAL

Shamoozal Grump

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 10:36am 
The Bearer of Truths

Johnny Manf wrote:
Shamoozal Grump

Just accept it manf. He sent a video of himself to Travis on his phone. He set up that elaborate tableau at a college campus, where we saw there was a security guard, and of course no man, or camera, sees him. Travis is part-time Vincent Van Gogh. Deb either wants to fuck Dexter, or it was just a new low for awful, one-off side stories. That was all one episode.

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 10:36am 
High School Bully

What if she bangs him though?

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 10:37am 
The Bearer of Truths

Phil wrote:
What if she bangs him though?

The options are: they pork, she wants to pork but they don't, or its just another one episode side-story that was as terrible as it was pointless.

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 10:45am 
THE GENERAL

Hey I'm not saying its great. I'm just saying you're past the point of no return. Even if something good happened in the season finale, you wouldn't like it.
If you're one of those people like me that has to see a show out until the end, you're in for two more years of hating everything.

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 10:52am 
Shamoozal Warrior

Thank you for hating the video and the tableu shit as much as i did. no one questions why this hand is decomposing so quick? how did the fukin cameras pointed right at the god damned fountain not catch him? he lures travis to his actual boat to trap him on another boat that isnt his..why not just lure him to that boat?

also how about the fact that a police interview room is not some fukin lab that can be sealed up but closing the door..that gas would have leaked out all over the place.

dumb. dumb. dumb. without omlos, the stupidness is coming out real quick.

im annoyed that they are already setting up for next season with that stupid louis guy. i wish they would just end the fukin show.

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 11:08am 
Major Zero

Yeah I just stopped watching it after last season, I have no problem just dropping a show once I start hating it, I dont have to see it to its end.

I watched the first two or three episodes this season and I just flat out thought they stunk, so thats it for me. I find myself getting mad and I start to pick it apart, and theres really no point in doing that.

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 11:47am 
Corporal Shamoozal

IratePrimate wrote:
Thank you for hating the video and the tableu shit as much as i did. no one questions why this hand is decomposing so quick? how did the fukin cameras pointed right at the god damned fountain not catch him? he lures travis to his actual boat to trap him on another boat that isnt his..why not just lure him to that boat?

also how about the fact that a police interview room is not some fukin lab that can be sealed up but closing the door..that gas would have leaked out all over the place.

dumb. dumb. dumb. without omlos, the stupidness is coming out real quick.

im annoyed that they are already setting up for next season with that stupid louis guy. i wish they would just end the fukin show.

What are you talking about? the gas did leak out, it's not going to fly through the walls or anything, just the cracks of the door, and it did (and dexter got hit with some). That said the deb thing will probably be a one-off.

I look forward to la guerta being in charge of everything though, seems like it'll be a good setup for next season.

The Assassin wrote:
Yeah I just stopped watching it after last season, I have no problem just dropping a show once I start hating it, I dont have to see it to its end.

I watched the first two or three episodes this season and I just flat out thought they stunk, so thats it for me. I find myself getting mad and I start to pick it apart, and theres really no point in doing that.

Some of the season was pretty good, better than at least 2 of the previous seasons. I can understand the hate after season 5, but I started watching at season 4 so maybe I just can't relate to all of your dislike for the show.

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 12:06pm 
THE GENERAL

William Smith wrote:
I look forward to la guerta being in charge of everything though, seems like it'll be a good setup for next season.

NOOOOOO! I wish she died in the gas.

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 12:40pm 
Shamoozal Warrior

William Smith wrote:
What are you talking about? the gas did leak out, it's not going to fly through the walls or anything, just the cracks of the door, and it did (and dexter got hit with some).

negative sir. it started leaking out before he locked her in and he caught a whiff. once she was locked in that room it didnt seep out at all. Also, you are stupid for thinking that a normal door would stop poison gas from killing people on the other side. tell you what, go make a poison gas bomb, set it off in your closet and close the door and stand right there while it goes off. then report back.

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 1:12pm 
The Bearer of Truths

William Smith wrote:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. wat.

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 1:25pm 
Shamoozal Warrior

it is really important that you perform this gas bomb test WS. Really important.

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 1:26pm 
The Bearer of Truths

IratePrimate wrote:
it is really important that you perform this gas bomb test WS. Really important.

He's probably done it before, and the Will Smith of today is all that made it back.

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 5:40pm 
Corporal Shamoozal

Dante369 wrote:
William Smith wrote:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. wat.

La guerta's dynamic with deb was great this season! the tension was a magnificent piece of drama.

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 5:42pm 
Shamoozal Warrior

no. just..no. anything involving laguerta is awful.

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 5:46pm 
The Bearer of Truths

William Smith wrote:
La guerta's dynamic with deb was great this season! the tension was a magnificent piece of drama.

HAHAHAHA...hahahaha....ha....trollin'?

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 5:46pm 
Corporal Shamoozal

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 5:48pm 
The Bearer of Truths

I never know if you're trolling or just trying to play off your posts like they were a troll.

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 5:54pm 
Corporal Shamoozal

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 8:46pm 
High School Bully

I told Dem about Deb wanting to bang Dexter and she was cool with it. I told her she was crazy. We then got onto talking and I said "So if we adopted a boy right now, and 20 years from now you found out he was banging one of the girls, you'd be okay with this?" She said yes. I told her she was terrible for thinking that and that if I found out I would be freaking the fuck out. So, I'm not alone in freaking the fuck out in this would be scenario, right?

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 8:49pm 
The Bearer of Truths

It's certainly a weird situation, but I'm not cool with it. That's some weird beans.

PostPosted: December, 13, 2011 - 10:00pm 
Corporal Shamoozal

I'd understand if deb was actually attractive, and if dexter wanted it. but it's just her and it's still fucked, i'll enjoy no more deb/dexter dreams.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 881 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 36  Next